Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chic Prints for Nails via Sephora by O.P.I.

So I recently picked these up from Sephora and am glad I did. I really thought they were stencils. I've been looking around for stencils lately. Anyway, these were really easy to put on. They're like heat-activated stickers for your nails. You just file off the excess (unless you have super long nails that require usage of the full strip). I Should make it clear that if you have wide fingernails, there will be a little space left uncovered at the sides of your thumb nails. There are 16 in each pack so if you screw up you can peel it off and try a new one. They're easier to get on than take off. I find this to be a good thing, but when I messed up a thumb (bad fit), it was a beast to get it off.

I give these 4 out of 5 stars. I can't blame Sephora or O.P.I. for my man hands, but I can blame them for only having 16 in a pack, 4 of which are anchor designs which happen to also be the widest strips. What if I wanted a plain striped thumb and to put the anchor on my ring finger? They've got to do better.

3 comments:

  1. Love this concept, like Minx we can do at home ourselves. I wish we had Sephora here, I'd give them a try. They really look great!

    iHEARTfatshion

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Have you thought about using other elements on your nails when you apply the sticker? Like stones or chains?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carmella - I wish we had WAH Nails in the States. Not fair.

    @Chaudie - I have a bunch of rhinestones to add. I plan to try it out tomorrow while Xav is at baby school.

    Thanks to both of you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails