Friday, October 1, 2010

Nail Deco... Success?

So I did my nails today and I think I did a pretty decent job. I made some mistakes, but overall I'm happy. I used the Fashion Diva nail art stickers by Boardwalk Nails. For polish I chose to just use one colour: Sexy Silhouette (#223) by China Glaze. It's my favorite pink.

Anyway, I have a bunch of rhinestones but couldn't find my tweezers. I managed to do the stickers without much trouble, but those tiny stones require tweezers! Used Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No-Chip nail polish in Clear as a top coat. We'll see if this nail set holds up at least until my birthday, at which time I will get a full set [of fake nails] done. It shall be EPIC.

3 comments:

  1. Woman, your nails came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and pretty! I find that a match stick with a little sticky tack on the end works super great for picking up stones and tiny little nail goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. red looks really good on you!! ^_^ love the deco

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails