Monday, October 11, 2010

Just a Few Things

Hey gals,

There have been a number of doins afoot on my end. This weekend was... incredible. I won't mention Saturday because it's still kinda happening. I don't wanna jinx anything. Sunday was great. My grrly Kristen got married and the wedding was great. The reception was even more fun There was a lot going on. The highlight of the night was the ride home. We dropped Tim and the drunk girl off and OMG that girl was sadly hilarious. Being THAT drunk is not cute. Not by a long shot.

There was more to the weekend, but Saturday was the main attraction. If all goes well I will definitely be posting a ridiculously hyper entry tomorrow of Wednesday.

In the meantime, here are some things to expect via this blog:

  • Review of the BaByliss Pro Diamond Titanium Flat Iron
  • Other Things I Got for My Birthday
  • Get Git, Gyaru!
  • My Hair Straightening Holy Grail
  • Why I Need an XBOX 360
  • Purikura Power!


Oh and before I go... OMG!!! Wheel of Fortune is next week!!! I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails