Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Wannabe Like Mel B.

Image from her Facebook page
I'm sure this won't come as a surprise to anyone, but when I was a teen I was a HUGE Spice Girls fan. My nickname in school was Crazy Spice. I wanted Mel B. to be my big sister. She's such a good role model and inspiration for me. Also, and not for nothin, she's absolutely gorgeous. The funny thing is that one would think I'd have stopped being a fan once Spice Girls was over. Nope. I saw her in some mediocre-to-good-but-not-great sci-fi/horror flick called LD 50 (Lethal Dose). I enjoyed it though.

Anyway, I'm watching her reality show now and it just reinforces my belief that we are very similar in both behavior and the way we analyze things. I know there's a lot of editing in the world of TV, but some things are obvious. Now I just wanna have her over to play dress up and drink yummy liquor! She may not be gyaru but I don't give two craps about most celebrities, especially not models. They're just people. Some I think would be fun to hang with. Mel is at the top of that list. She's my MILF motivation, but beyond that she is a goof ball and I know I'd actually have fun on a number of levels with her. So yes. Mel B. FTW

3 comments:

  1. I always loved Mel B too when I was younger, I loooved her accent. I'm kinda sad she doesn't have the big, curly hair anymore but she is absolutely gorgeous and freakin flawless in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she' s so pretty and you are too thanks for your sweet comments on my page thanks doll

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails