Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tiny Boots

Miss Sara Mari (chouzuru) got me thinking about my big feet. Why couldn't they stop growing at size 10? They're really pretty ridonkulous. There are really slim pickings when looking for shoes in a size 12 wide. And it has nothing to do with weight. I wore an 11 wide when I was thin up until the last trimester of my pregnancy. Since then, my right foot has been one whole size up. Grr!

I really want these boots, but I'm 100% certain they don't come in my size. Doesn't that suck? It sucks to be a giant sometimes. I think I could turn some plain boots into a knock-off version of these, but I don't think I have the time nor patience. Ah well. Someone else should have them so I can live vicariously through another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails