So I think this is a good attempt. I've got lots of polish to experiment with and lots of stamping plates to play with. I just need to stock up on the Konad stamping polishes. I'm convinced they will consistently work better. As it stands, I think my Rimmel and OPI polishes works well with it. I just think it'll be best to use the Konad line because they are the thickest. The thicker the better when it comes to stamping.
For this design, I used:
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri... in Mochachino 17.
- CQ By Scherer in French White 103
- Claire's Nail Polish in Silver Punk (with a separate skinny brush)
- Konad Stamping Plate #M56
- Star-shaped rhinestones, clear.
I'm actually ready to take it off and do another design. I've got a new obsession! I have another recent nail art to post. It is all basic free-hand. Since I'll finally have some time to myself tomorrow, I will post it then.