Friday, November 12, 2010

Outfit Post




Outfit posts are good for you. Here are the details:

Sweater : Wet Seal
Tunic : eBay
Jeans : Source of Wisdom (via Torrid)
Belt : Lane Bryant

I would just like to state for the record that, while not 100% to my liking, Lane Bryant has gotten much better at supplying clothes I'd actually wear. I've bought a few things recently that are (of course) more onee than anything else. I could see myself buying a lot of my office attire there. The other great thing is that they have lots of cute sleepy clothes there. It's nice to not have to rely solely on Torrid to have those goods. Also, I love HerRoom.com (for all sizes). The prices are great and you get free shipping for orders over $75. You can also upgrade that free standard shipping to $2 priority shipping. I do that every time because I'm impatient.

Anyway. I'll have to post about my shoes and boots next time. Some of you will learn a thing or two. Trust me.


XOXO,
Me (*^_^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails