Thursday, November 25, 2010

Late Night Nails




For some reason I felt the need to do my nails again. I tried using the konad plate for the bow but it was full of fail. I went over it with a thin brush and the same white polish and put a rhinestone in the middle.

I just have to wait until my Konad stamping polishes come (after the holiday). That white will be best. I also ordered the plain black. The place I ordered the Black Gold stamping polish from sent me the wrong size and color. I'm waiting for the correct color fo come for exchange purposes.

I want a Bowflex. Yep. I'm random.

Oh yeah the reddish base color is OPI's Friar Friar Pants on Fire. The black is by Jordana. Blah, blah, blah. Night night.

XOXO,
Me (*^_^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails