Friday, July 23, 2010

Sunset

Here's the whole deal. Hey ya'll. I feel like watchin Paula Dean now. Don't know who she is? She's a southern woman with a long drawl and kitchen skills. Between all the Friday Night Lights, CMT, and my Aunt Gina visiting (from Georgia), I feel like goin back down south for a while. There was just another huge family reunion. None of my southern relatives have met my husband or baby bear save for Aunt Gina and her chunk of family. Now I feel guilty... Okay. Onto the superficial & fun.

I used the 120 Palette to do these eyes and Maybelline Lash Stylist. The little comb just gives the best definition. The mascara is just... juicy! I used the brightest orange, the gold, the darkest brown, and black for this look. All are matte save for the gold. I was inspired by my outfit (which lacks extra accessories because guess who was lazing around the house all day).



So here's the breakdown of face, hair and clothing. Don't even think of giving me shit over my eyebrows. As usual, I used MAC Studio Fix powder (NW45) and  MAC Raisin blush. For lips I used Viva Glam VI lipstick and Viva Glam V gloss. The gloss gives a more pale-nude look so I like to only use it over a slightly darker color to balance it out.

Open eye looks good to me. 
I'm not so happy with the blending into the crease.

I need some kind of dark brown belt
to make this dress more interesting.
My husband bought me this a while ago.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you channeled the resort-kei into the family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies. I'm really into maxi dresses for summer. Sooo comfy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails