Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stupid Eyeliner

So today I did perfect gyaru eyes save for the bottom lash-line. I was able to do the mascara on my bottom lashes and one of my new brushes to apply a little more [powder] foundation under the lashes to make the black pop. I was seriously missing the black liner on the bottom though. I need to either find my sharpener or buy one. I don't like the incomplete look. It'd be one thing if I had super full faux lashes on. Sometimes that helps make the look okay without bottom liner. But to not have the liner felt incomplete and I think it's because I made every last lash stand out on the bottom. They needed to be connected [via eyeliner]. Well. You live and you learn. 

FYI: The new Shany brushes are still going strong. I used them for full face application, but added my Nyx blending brush since the kit didn't come with one... BTW, WTF is up with that?

2 comments:

  1. Try using a gel liner. I used to use the urban decay pencil but even that didn't last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice! I saw this comment earlier and got some from MAC. That's a proven to be a huge improvement.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails