Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Couponing

This doesn't qualify as extreme couponing but it sure is nice! I took a break from work a week or so ago and went to CVS. I spoke with the pharmacist and she recommended Advil Cold & Sinus. She also said the generic (CVS brand) works the same. 
Onto the savings:

I signed up for the beauty club via internet and got a $4 coupon. I also had that 3-day 30% off coupon from yesterday. I saved $15 and ended up spending just under $30 for:
  • 3 double-sized boxed of tissue
  • Cold medicine
  • Vitamins for SOB
  • Inspirational/Encouragement card for my mom
  • John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo (on sale for $2 off)
  • John Frieda Root Awakening Conditioner (on sale for $2 off)
Those last two were must buy purchases. I'd previously bought the $0.99 travel-sized versions and they worked WONDERS on my hair. I'm hooked. More on that later, though. Can't waste a perfectly good hair post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails