Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Big Foot Scores!

I think I've made it pretty clear in the past that I have huge feet. I won't drive you all crazy by dwelling on that. Let's just smile about the fact that my one evil foot stopped being swollen and now I can wear my awesome new wedges. I never thought I'd find shoes of this strappy style in my size.  I even did a happy dance when I ordered them [from Lane Bryant]. It was rad. Such a shame you couldn't see. Someday I'll record it for all the world to see.

I need Adderall. Staying on topic is hard work.

Anyway, these shoes are comfy, but not as comfy as they appeared to be. They are cushy, but mostly on the outer ring, not the middle. I find that odd, but they feel fine. I can wear them for a good while. Here's a side view:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails