Monday, June 27, 2011

OrangeBear


Do you know OrangeBear? I found it on YesStyle a while ago but never bought anything. I think I will soon. They carry plus sizes bigger that also go well beyond my size. I think I'll order one size up for my first order, just to be safe. It's not like I don't have a sewing machine to make adjustments.

Take this 2-fer for example. Good luck trying to find this in my size locally. It just oozes "comfy" all over the place, too. I am on a shopping break for the next month maybe (personal goal of self-budgeting). I may not be splurging anytime soon, but I'll be getting this top sooner than later. Now that I know my dress code at work is stupid, I'll be dressing more casually.

(Seriously. You can't wear flip flops, but you can wear sweat pants/shirts. According to the "non-slip soles" for footwear, I could rock slippers to work if I wanted. What sense does that make?)

Anyway, I want that top and many others. The end. Now, eye candy:
 

 

 

*All photos from YesStyle.com


Note to all my fellow big gals: Just because they make it in your size doesn't mean it's flattering and you should wear it. DRESS FOR YOUR SHAPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails