Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lipstick Meme

I saw this on NANCAKES's blog so I stole it. Yep. Taggin myself here, people.


1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
Nope. She doesn't wear make up. I used to use my aunt's red lipstick though. 

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
Probably 11 and I remember getting smacked for wearing it outside the house. (I forgot to wipe it off before I got home)

3. Pink or red lipstick?
Mauve. I guess that's more of a pinky-brown and it's my kinda nude.

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
Mac Cremesheen in Looks Like Sin.

5. And the cheapest?
My NYX Round Lipsticks which were <$2. 

6. What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
I've put it on like all over my mouth and smeared it a la mental patient for a photo. 

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
I'd also recommend MAC, but specifically the lustre and creme lipsticks. They feel soooo good and don't dry your lips out.


Now I will tag 5 people (because why not):


Chaudie
Aranza
Robin
FriFri
Tiffany
Naka

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails