Sunday, June 19, 2011

Matching is AWESOME

I meant to post this a while back but... stuff happened. So here I am, posting now. Better late than never as they say. They being people. Blah blah blah.

So I started doing my own gels a while ago and tend to start simple (like in the picture) and maybe add designs with stickers, rhinestones, and konad plates a few days later. Why? Because I have this really, really  bad habit of doing my nails around midnight. But no biggy. I like taking a little more time to think of which design to use.

For reference, this nail color is Harmony Gelish UV Soak-off polish in "Exhale" and I bought it from Amazon for like $11. As for the lipgloss, I can't remember the shade but it was cheap N.Y.C. brand and I think it came from Target. There are only a few shades so this is easy to pick if you want it. It's really shiny and sticky though. I was just desperate for a nude gloss. The lip plumping effects aren't noticable on me. I have full lips but I buy plumpers because the masochist in me loves the tingling/burning sensation. Yeah, I'm weird.

It sucks that I've been unable to type with long nails. They just get in the way. So I keep them short. No biggy to me, but it's oh-so-ungyaru. LOL like I give a fart. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails