Friday, June 24, 2011

Extreme Couponing

Dress was originally $60.
Brown shrug from Dots
for < $20
Did I tell you guys about my AWESOME Lane Bryant experience a week ago? No? Oh it's on.


So I ordered some bras and shoes from LB and had them delivered to the store. When I went to pick them up, I bought the dress in the photo to the left, sexy time gear (aka matching bra and panties) and some scented lotion with a matching spray (BOGO 1/2 off). Well I forgot my Real Woman Dollars, but the lady told me I could bring the receipt back to apply them later. In the meantime, I got $10 off my in-store purchase because when you order online and ship to store, LB includes a $10 off $50 coupon in the pick-up confirmation email. Stay with me here, people.


So I did as instructed and brought back the receipt and real woman dollars. I also got two cool rings (BOGO 1/2 off!) and a black patent faux-crocigator purse. I'll share a photo of the bag when I do an updated "What's in Your Bag" post. Shall we get back on topic? 


Since I've become a far more savvy shopper, I ended up getting $278 worth of awesome for ... FREE!!!
Aaaaaaand they ended up putting $41 back on my card. 
Aaaaaaand I got another coupon for $25, $50, or $75 off (depending on how much you spend). I've already used it to buy more awesome stuff. I had these things shipped to store (BTW, that's free) and have another $10 off $50 coupon to use if I want. I suppose I'll post on that separately for the tl;dr people. 


Here are the rings I got. 


     
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails