Monday, May 16, 2011

NEW Stuff Coming

From Amazon for <$100
So I need a new blow dryer. My Conair dryer is nice and nifty, but I REALLY don't have the patience anymore. It takes too long. The salon I go to uses BaByliss dryers and irons. The process is SO fast. I'm in and out in under an hour if there's no one ahead of me. I leave with silky smooth and shiny tresses. Why? Because of the greatness that is BaByliss (and the skill of the stylist).

I know the technique. Now it's time to upgrade my tools. A while back, I did a post on my BaByliss flat iron (still awesome, BTW). Well I ordered a blow dryer by the same brand from Amazon and it will be here tomorrow. I will gladly post a product review at that time, but I'm confident it will receive 5 stars. My only sad spot is that it's not the matching dryer to my Swarovski crystal-embellished flat iron. I chose this one because it's a bit more powerful. I figure it's better to have stronger than prettier because 20min drying vs. 1hr is definitely FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails