Monday, August 29, 2011


I've been working out more than this, but don't log it all. Maybe I should. I read in a few reports that just exercising once per day isn't good enough if you work a desk job. So I take a couple of 15 minute breaks per day to practice belly dancing transitions and yoga. Hopefully this helps. 

I actually enjoy working out. I just don't like to do it alone. I need to be out and about. That's actually funny to me and my offline friends because I hate sweating and REALLY hate for others to see me sweat.  If at home, I need to be in my dance space for exercise. It's all comfy there. This is helpful since my goal is to workout just about every day. I take Sundays off whenever possible, but last Sunday we went to the zoo and walked for 2+ hours. Yesterday was dance class and we ran overtime, which ended up as 1.5hrs of intense belly dancing. The balls of my feet are still sore!

So all this working out better pay off. I don't just wanna feel  the difference. I wanna see it. I would like to see that angle in my jawline and be pointier like I used to be. I just don't want to have a bony face. Luckily I don't think that will happen. Sidenote: I love Flight of the Conchords. Anyway, I'm glad I have more exercise buddies. It helps. Yay motivation. I'll be ordering from YesStyle and AsiaJam in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails