Sunday, August 28, 2011

L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara, Carbon Black

Woo Hoo. I'm a big fan of this stuff. It doesn't make my lashes look like falsies (as you can see), but it feels good. I don't get flakes in my eyeballs at the end of the night. It doesn't come off easily, but it isn't a beast to take off. L'Oreal did something right with their formula. And the little spiky ball applicator is nice. Not awesome, but nice. My main rave about Telescopic Explosion is the formula. I rub my eyes a lot, but there are no flakes or smudges. Also, my lashes feel soft. They're not stiff and gross. I've had other mascaras that were great (especially by Clinique and Maybelline), but this is a nice addition to the arsenal. This is my new favorite for when my eyes are being super sensative and I can't wear much eye make-up.



Here's a peek at what it did for my medium-long, but sparse lashes:
One coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails