Saturday, March 3, 2012

Nail Inspiration

Howdy. I absolutely love this page of Nail Venus. These are the colours I wear most often. I typically give myslf gel manicures and the top 3 colours I use are:
  • Exhale
  • Gossip Girl 
  • High Voltage 
  • Star Burst 
  • Red Baroness (CND Shellac) 

All but the last are made by Hand & Nail Harmony for their Gelish line. I prefer Gelish over Shellac. I think there's more in the bottle and a little goes a long way (with both brands). They also have more colour options. The next shades I want are Reserve, Glamour Queen, Sweet Chocolate, and Twinkle. I have some similar colours in standard polish (from China Glaze and OPI), so I'm not in a huge rush. So long as I do a gel base and top coat, I'm okay. I just prefer a 100% gel basic mani because it's faster. Of course nail art elements like dotting and pinstriping can be done in standard polish. I do that whenever I can't sleep lol.

So anyway, I think I'll be replicating the stripey red/pink/black/silver set (row 2, set 3) this weekend. If you don't see a blog post, that means I farted it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails