Monday, March 5, 2012

New Gel Nail Action




Pink = Gossip Girl; Purple= Star Burst
So I did my nails at like midnight last night. Thank goddess for gel polish. I can't believe I ever did stonework with regular polish. For the record, all polish is Gelish save for the black stripes and polka dots, and the silver sparkle stripes.

I couldn't decide what I wanted, so I just stuck to common color. I like the way the Index fingers have the half circle of clear at the bottom. I think if I could do them over, I would switch my ring and middle finger designs, then replace those stripes with dots matching the other nails.

So each coat was done at 2min cure, but the topcoat was done at a 5min cure to be safe. I'm really happy with how secure the stones feel. As always, I love the shiiiiine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails