Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yaseru Kongo

Hey Gals!

I am happy to say I’m losing weight. I’ve got a long way to go, but I’m hanging in there and working hard. It’s not so hard to eat well. I do that all day. My weakness is working out at home since I don’t have a gym membership (yet). I get caught up playing with my family and before I know it, I’m yawning. Well lately I’ve been working out every other day. Soon enough I will be working out every day. There is a gym near my new house. It’s $10/mo with no contract. I’m happy about that since all I want to do is use the elliptical machine. I have a finished basement and use it as the dance studio and workout area. I just can’t justify spending a huge wad of cash on an elliptical machine right now. Until I can, I’ll go to Planet Fitness.

As it stands, the clothes I’ve recently purchased are a little looser. I accidently bought some shirts a size too small. I was thinking of exchanging them but now I want to hold onto them. They’d be great motivation. I also have a bunch of clothes from my smaller days that I can't WAIT to wear. Plus my dance wardrobe will increase exponentially. 

Anyway. I'm sure I'm not the only motivated person here. Stories welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails