Friday, September 16, 2011

Review: Darkness Lash Strips

Remember how I said I was going to get lash exte? Well I am terrified of people with sharp pointy things in front of my eyeballs. Sooo I'm gonna go ahead and stick with strips.

Unfortunately, I bought these Darkness #4 lash strips. They suck. Is that overly blunt? Ah well. Let's try again.

Pros
Light-weight
Long enough for my big eyes

Cons
Sharp and pokey at the ends
"Stiff as hell" is an understatement
Curling is next to impossible

I did a video review, but it wasn't so awesome. Nope. My whole video was dark. Next time, I'm not using my webcam. But I digress.

I tried rolling the lashes around my pinky ti give them some curve. IT helped, but not much. When applied, the ends were poking my eyes. That was an itchy nightmare of doom. Aside from that, they were also a real hassle to curl. I only got one bend out of them before calling it quits. That's ridiculous.

At first glance, these are pretty falsies. Yay doll eyes, right? Wrong! Don't be fooled.

See. It looks like I'm not wearing lashes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails