Sunday, March 13, 2011

Samples are Loved!

Pretty decently sized, eh?
So I went to Lord & Taylor to get another bottle of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and came out with a bunch of unexpected samples. Two of my favorites are the High Impact Mascara and the Quick Eyes Cream Shadow in #05 Rock Violet.  I swear this shade can work for every complexion.

Anyway, the products are both great in coverage and long lasting. That's pretty important to most of us, right? Also, they really do help in making a 5 minute face that pops. Couple with some eyeliner (I use MAC fluidline gel liner) and all is well. Crease contour is optional, but I find myself doing it often (with MAC eyeshadow color Embark). I chose to stick with just the Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow in the photo below.
Blurry, but you get the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails