Thursday, September 8, 2011

Life After MAC

I'm bitter about my job moving me from the King of Prussia area to the airport area of the city. Why? Many reasons, but one major gripe is that I can no longer go to a MAC store on my lunch break. I feel silly ordering online when there are like 4 stores in a 20mi radius. I just never have time. I work an hour from home and rush hour traffic means I'd never get there before closing. That leaves my over-booked weekends. Blah. I'm in desperate need of more Viva Glam VI lipstick. I also want to try out another lipstick -- Viva Glam III. I think it could work. My other reason to go would be that I'll need another Studio Fix Foundation (powder) compact. It's the one foundation I've found that perfectly matched my skin tone in pressed powder form. There are close alternatives, but none in pressed powder. T_T


Anyway, Maybelline has a nudes collection in drugstores. I found two  that look good on me. Rum Riche is a little too coral, or maybe just a little too bright. The other color is probably the most nude nude I've ever tried. It's called Bean There and the brown is a pretty good match for my skin tone. I was amazed. I've never experienced that before. I typically use mauvey colours because pinky brown looks good on my. Now, I have more options. Yay. I'd given up on drugstore brands before, but lately I've been more flexible. Things have improved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails